Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Filed Notes- Tuesday, April 11th. Clouds in my Coffee. Still, no breeze, no blue sky. But Daffodils have all opened. Glorious.


 Garden is on my mind.    Driver's License renewal is on my mind as Nancy just got hers renewed..  We could have gone together.  

This itchy rash I have is on my mind. How much I enjoy having lunch with my Lunch Buddy (Nancy).......

We got to Do the credit cards the old school way.  Paper.  Carbon paper. Pens that don't write on either very well.

Nancy had Fish and I had Eggplant.

I wore a scarf- my sweater is itchy--I brought one for her.  And it was the colors she absolutely likes. I have a basket full of pretty scarves.

We got a late start....there was a mentally unstable guy in the store where she was shopping... TJMaxx. The employees were carefully encouraging customers into the back stock room waiting for the Police to arrive. So it took awhile to handle all that and then get the customers out if they wanted out-- they did.

Wow......could have been really bad....

Went to bed with my hive/rash.  Woke up without it.   Took two regular blue Benadryl-- not the generic pink ones.  They seemed to work better.  I go to sleep with clear-rash free skin and wake up all red, puffy and with red circles. Empty. Red Circles. Very itchy.

Strange....very very strange.

Two loads of washing.  Only half a page written.  I have no thoughts.  


No comments: