Monday, April 24, 2023

Field Notes- Monday, April 24th. It started to rain yesterday and rained all night and into today.


 Yesterday's pizza looked a lot like this image.  No green stuff.  And I remembered the Ranch Dressing. I even own that knife.  I own a lot of those knives. I cut pizza with scissors made for cutting pizza.

Still reading Agnes and the Hitman.  Agnes is in jail.   Hitman should be arriving soon to unlock door and take her home.   Still lots more about to happen before any "happy ending".......

My Dentist Office called.  To fit me in on Wednesday.  10am.  But the Washing Machine Delivery Time is STILL in the air...with a three hour window.  I have a secondary time and date for the tooth.  But they called to say......that they would keep the Wednesday time open for me, in case it works.....I won't actually know until Wednesday. But they said ...fine....Very very nice Dental Office.

I know some of you Reading this Blog are reminded of the Peonies......well, the rain yesterday and today have gotten the Peony buds up above ground.  Not sure the ones he stood on will recover but the others have buds and should be fine......there will be Peonies.  Little red points coming out of the now moist Earth.

Husband raked leaves off the beds....it will be weeks before the Hosta start showing....but the  Crab Trees all have tiny green leaves.....

I would  usually be visiting the Library and Grocery right about now......but husband finished breakfast and then wrapped up in a down comforter on the couch- sound asleep... so I will wait until he wakes up.

It's very DARK here in the house and cold...I need to push a few buttons and get the furnace running. And then settle in and finish the last of Agnes and the Hitman.  It's odd.....but I buy and shelve books I love into my bookcase......and then forget they are there.......such strange behavior.  Delightful to own Agnes and the Hitman.

I am thankful for the rain....even if it's so very very dark here in the house today. At 11:54. And cold.

No comments: