Saturday, April 08, 2023

Field Notes- Saturday, April 8th. Cooler but Still Sunny. Good Friday.


 Watched Contact last night.  I wasn't going to...but I do like the movie.

I finally dug into the Lo Mein and wow...it was so much better- they used Chinese fat noodles.  And the cabbage and carrots I pan fried and added sent it over the top....... I have the second half for today. the "they" I refer to are the new owners, I think.   I also had the Lactate Free Strawberry Cheesecake "ice cream" for dessert.

I recorded the fourth Season of Fringe for this weekend's binge.

I filled the two Birdbaths with clean water.  None of the birds are taking a bath yet--mostly they are having a drink and then back to the bird feeders for more seeds.

I have a book ready to be read.......I have reserved a few more by the same author....of the Bromance Book Club...

I have started every sentence with I.

Now I am going to stop and read or do a lot of wash.  Would be nice to take a nap.

1 comment:

DianeN said...

Is this your photo of trilliums?