Friday, April 28, 2023

Field Notes- Friday, April 28th. Sunshine, Warm, but still need to wear socks.


 Lavender.  I had a plant in a pot like this....but no matter how well I treated the plant...it had a death wish. Sometimes you have to just realize that a plant doesn't want to live with you. Let it go.

Completely Fresh Bedding.  Fresh Sleeping Outfit.  Hoping to end the "rash" but there it was- behind my knees this time. In the Morning. Gone now.  So VERY tired of the rash.  And NOW I have that huge basket full of king sized sheets to do in the new washing machine........  a bit of anxiety going forward. But what's new in that???? Nothing.  I am full up on Anxiety.

My husband is not pleased that I went to check the mailbox out by the street wearing my pink pattern pajama pants. yesterday  Like any of the zero people I saw...cared.

I am making another pot of Chicken Soup today.  The only cooking I do besides boiling pasta noodles. I have more meatloaf dinners to heat in the microwave for myself......with added carrot. I might Go Crazy and shred cabbage and make a little slaw to go with my prepared dinner.  I was really considering ordering Chinese today.  Take out.  And there is another ball of Pizza dough.  Variety. Menu Choices.

I would NOT get the Lo Mein as that is what started the rash business.  But I did enjoy the two kinds of dumplings I ordered.  I tend to like the appetizer section.

Not much else to report as we get close to the end of April.  I haven't done anything with cloth.  Or thread. I haven't done much with anything really.  Not even little drawings....which I used to do often. I have  60 pages to go in the book I am reading- Yours Truly.   And I have four waiting to be picked up.  We might take a ride today... to Library.  Which is quite close to the Chinese Restaurant.

No comments: