Thursday, April 13, 2023

Field Notes: SIXTY SEVEN DEGREES. Got my haircut short.....Summer hair I can wet with the garden hose.


 I didn't buy any Petunias but I did buy Fruit Spikes for the Peach Trees.  I will pound them into the ground around the circumference of the mulched area.  Feed the Roots.  I have two leftover from last year and will pound them into the ground by the Damson Plum.  Which flowers but hasn't made fruit since it's first year.  I should walk around the neighborhood to see if anyone has a Plum tree and will share a branch.  Cross Pollination.

Everything seemed too expensive at the greenhouse.  I looked at Citrus but they always die.  I looked at Orchids-- but they tend to get bugs. And it's too early for Geraniums--but they looked very nice.

I got my hair cut very short.  So I can run the garden hose over it when I get hot.

We didn't go to the Library.  We did go to the grocery store.  I got two more Noosa yogurts. Husband needed Orange Juice.  He stopped off in Town at the Hearing Aid place- the un-repaired hearing aid wasn't working just right.  They cleaned it for him.  He says he cleans them--but then can't recall when.

I went to the grocery yesterday to buy a new vitamin specifically for EYE Health.  It's very large and blue. I was worried I would not be able to swallow it- but it was fine.  I also visited the Baby Aisle and got some Eczema cream.   And it worked.  I still get the rash overnight but the new cream won the Rash Battle...which is terrific.

In an offer of such Grace and Kindness- my Lunch Buddy is taking me to the Motor Vehicle Place next week so I can re-new my Driver's License.  It could take hours....... Next adventure is having the car inspected for a CURRENT Sticker.  I have always had it insured.   The Driver's License as ID. The car in working order in case of emergencies.  And I need the kick in the pants for driving again......

No comments: