Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday, April 12th. Supposedly in the 60's but I still feel cold. Mild Sun.


 A simple (ly) beautiful kitchen.  Shaker.

Two loads of laundry done and I actually cleaned the bathroom floor and under the bed etc etc. 

My skin condition has been going back and forth.  Wake up with the rash.......or go to bed with the rash, or just have the rash all day.  I don't see a connection to anything I wear, I eat, I do...... 

It's a Great Mystery.  Cause it never lasts all day. It disappears. The Come and Go Rash.

So I washed the bedsheets because  waking up all red, and rash-y is not a great way to start the day. But I have been waking up like this........I decided the sheets might have some contamination. So washed. I bought a different Aveeno face wash and Aveeno body wash.  Put fresh sheets on the bed.

I also looked at things in the Baby Section.  Lots of rash products.  Baby's must be covered in rashes according to the number of products.   

I also bought Eye Vitamins.  Two weird elements.  Because my eyes  deserve the Very Best. Care. So now I will have three pills every morning.  Not two.  And am probably more like all the others my age.

My hair is enjoying the frequent (boiling hot) showers.  Hair is soft and shiny.  Tomorrow I get a haircut.

Grocery Store on a not Monday visit. Felt different.  And because of the Time- lots of people from businesses and the college (center of Town) were choosing lunch items.

I feel like I am "becoming a delicate flower" of old womanhood.  Three morning pills.  Wow.

No comments: