Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Field Notes- Tuesday, April 4th. Clouds in my Coffee and a hint of Rain in my future.


 I like the idea of this wool jacket but- wearing it?   I wonder how many they will sell and how many will be returned????

Well, husband went for a hair cut and then was missing for an additional hour and if my hair wasn't already white- it would be now.   I was thinking he was lost..... I looked outside and there he was in the back garden poking around........I'll go with him next time.

Emails with our son about an odd "emergency" alert from Apple.  He says it happens- delete it. So I did.

I watched a bit of the Police Circus in New York City.  Also very disturbed that Andrea Mitchell gave MTG air space on 60 Minutes.  I stopped watching 60 Minutes years ago and never watch anything with Mitchell.  I have two nice books to read....... I did watch the helicopter follow the motorcade yesterday as the Clowns returned to NYC.

I had a good shopping list yesterday but.......I still don't have anything to eat. Well, I have oatmeal and pancake mix.  So I had pancakes for supper.  Not the most nutritious meal.....while reading a book with lovely French Food.  And a Lovely Man.  Both the books I got yesterday have short men...and both live in France. And the American women are in their 40's.  Not the madcap romcoms I usually read.

How lovely to take the dog for a walk each evening and sit in an outdoor cafe drinking wine and talking. Perhaps....it's not too late for any of us???


1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Our area is having issues with expired groceries on the shelves. Mainly milk and meat, but it also includes caned and packaged goods. I need to start reading the labels better.