Saturday, April 22, 2023

Field Notes- Saturday, April 22nd. Suns, Clouds, A Chill in the Air.


 A little Farmer Set of Stamps.  Or Game pieces. I like them.  I like tiny things.

Yesterday......after my tooth broke apart and when I was self medicating with a very very good rom com...the fridge went crazy.   Making all sort of noise.  Not the good kind.  We pressed buttons.  The last one we pressed shut off the noise.  It started with the Ice Maker.  If I say I am on the very last thread of Sanity right now....it's true...  My nerves are vibrating.  My tooth is beginning to ache.  I took ibruprofen along with my vitamins.

What would be really great...is what I used to do when overwhelmed......go back to bed and sleep the rest of the day and then all night.  But there is too much light in the rooms where I could sleep.  And too much tension in my body to allow sleep.......and it's Saturday.  Did I ever really like Saturday????  No.

The very good rom com is Marlowe Banks, Redesigned.  A Gal with a Masters in Design from Yale is working on the set of a TV show- similar to Friends. (costumes).....one of the Friends is an actor playing a Motorcycle Riding Bad Boy.  The Gal is the only person on Set that can fit into the Waitress uniform and pour coffee into the cups of the cast as they sit and chat.  While being filmed.  The actual REAL waitress actress called in sick. 

And the Gal has already run into the Motorcycle Bad Boy actor and spilled coffee on him earlier.  The Meet Cute.  She walks over- cameras running.  With coffee pot. He looks up.  She looks down.  Camera sees all. Instagram asks who should the Bad Boy "ship" this season.  Not a word I am familiar with.  So Instagram breaks loose with "Ship the Waitress".  Cause........sparks were evident.  On screen.  And the ball rolls downhill from there..........

Today I am re-reading Nora Goes Off Script.  The mother of two with  Hollywood Actor living in the Tea House out behind her house..... sleeping on her front porch when she walks out to watch the Sun rise in her nightgown.  Taking him to the grocery store.  I shouldn't read it...makes me cry.... Not even reading it...just thinking about reading it...crying.   Also a spot in Marlowe Banks where I cried also.

Other news- I will be pasting this headline cut from the newspaper.....SpaceX Rocket Explodes Minutes After Launch.  Musk wants to put people on these rockets....wow.... Paying Customers.....yep. BOOM!!!


No comments: