Monday, April 03, 2023

Field Notes- Monday, April 3rd. Sunshine and mid forties today. Seems warmer.


 I am reminded of the days when we folded, rolled and Kondo'ed the stuff we put into our dresser drawers. I did roll my underwear.  It was nice to look at when I open the drawer.  Now I fold it into a square and  stand them up on edge...that's as far as I go.  I skip the roll. What about you?

I had one comment in the last whatever number of posts.....so either I am stupefyingly boring or...well, that would be why.  I am tempted to stop posting but...actually, I write these damned things for myself....for someplace to express thoughts etc.  I know that you read these posts.  There just is nothing to say, is there.

I stayed up past bedtime to finish that book......to find out the who and what of the people being murdered. I was going to say.....something but who knows...one of you might read that author.....  The next book should wrap up a crime that occurred years ago- in book terms.  I recall the three men.  All policemen.  Two of them got shot pretty seriously.  One paralyzed from the neck down.  One dead.  The dead guy has left something behind that gets the other two arrested.....well, not the paralyzed one.....but it looks bad. I'll have to wait a year or two to find out.

Gordon and Rose.  I want to find out what happens there.

Fringe has moved past interesting and gory to just plain confusing.  Who is in one timeline and who is in the other world?????  Plus one episode was in the 40's.  I was lost the entire evening.  I guessed that the people who died in the one timeline and were alive again were in the "other" place...but why was Peter? I am guessing I missed an episode or two. Who knew that having a ball point pen meant you were from another reality????


4 comments:

DianeN said...

I don't think the lack of comments has anything to do with your writing. Something has been defective on blogger's end. I tried to leave comments and when I hit Publish your comment it took me back to the leave your comment box which was blank as though I hadn't written anything at all. Well, going to hit the publish button now and see if it goes through.

DianeN said...

I think it worked. Can you see it, Joanne?

Kim Carney said...

I have almost finished will trent audio book ... it is hard to listen to sometimes. I think I like the toned down TV version ;)

Joanne S said...

Diane I can SEE IT!!!! Trying to send you an email.....
And to Kim- The Will Trent Books are very BRUTAL. And Will's Life is very Brutal.