Saturday, April 07, 2018

When Paths Cross


Two different styles.  I like having one on top of the other.  The little Crow was in with some fabric and I stuck him on the wall so he wouldn't get lost.  He fell down.  So here he is on another perch. Which he seems to like. Whimsey.

We have been having some computer issues and some "abuse" which has been reported.  The bad actors in this World keep trying.

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday with the fabric sorting.  The days are starting to "get sway with us" as far as getting anything done.  Not having a schedule.....well, retirement is rather "looser" in Time Management than I like.  We ended up watching recorded shows off the TiVo.  Thank goodness TiVo doesn't take a "time out".  It helps that I do try and schedule things on the TiVo.

I also sorted thru all the paperwork that has piled up here. Trying to get ready to FINALLY do the taxes--I had such high hopes of doing them in early March.  I put it off because it's tedious and in the end it takes about 3 hours and it's done.  and then I say to myself....why put it off???

New books.  I visited the library.  New food.  I visited the grocery store.  My coffee creamer had gone bad.  Eeewww.

Not much else going on.  The snowfall of yesterday is melting.  The sun is shining.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Oh, that crow!!!! Love!!!!! And it looks so happy there.