Monday, December 09, 2019

Daily Notes- December 9

                                          

Here is the work I was doing to make king sized pillow covers.  This is just the center portion- I found them in the sewing closet.

I have workmen here today.  Installing baseboards.  New taller ones before the painter comes in January.  And they will trim out the front window.  I might abruptly end this post if Keith wants to trim out the wall behind the computer desk.

I have missed having workmen in the house.  And because it is raining- they are very happy to have indoor work for today and tomorrow because otherwise they would be going without pay.  Lots of power nailing gun noise so good that Riley isn't here.  He would be panicking.

I have to run off to the bank and K is getting close to wanting to work behind and next to this desk- So I will close early.

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

Jim loved doing fancy, interior trim. He was an expert. But that NOISE. I always tried to be elsewhere and appreciate stuff after the cleanup.