Sunday, December 29, 2019

Daily Notes- December 29

                                       

From 12 years ago.  I am sorting my way thru the old journals.  Taking out some good stuff and getting rid of the chaff.  Lots of that in the early ones.  Two of the journals from the earlier times had half their pages torn out for the recycle bin.  Now I can go back and work on them.  Lots of blank pages.

Goodwill.  I did get 6 lovely heavily quilted French looking commercial placemats and my intention is to replace all the homemade patchwork ones that look so shabby.  One dollar each for the new ones.  Pale avocado.  Perfect condition.  I also found a very good condition red fleece zip front from LLBean and it's that perfect red.  No orange undertone. Bean doesn't make that perfect red anymore.  No corduroy pants. None. In two Goodwills.

We stopped in the War Zone of Construction in Town to make a quick stop in the Staples.  ONE Washing Machine Pages Notebook- I had to dig around to find it--and a fresh box of $22 pens.  Ridiculous cost of pens these days.  But three pages a day- uses them up. Plus the ink that leaks out on my fingers.

Patriots lost due to ignorant choices (my opinion) and being up against the former Patriot offensive coach.  I can't even be upset.  G is very upset.

Still no idea of the location of my eraser stamps.  But it's cold today and I am NOT going up into the Attic today.  Plus it's already dark and I only have one lamp in the Attic.  No art today.

I'm really tired today.  And I have to start thinking about putting together my pages. For my book.


No comments: