Thursday, December 12, 2019

Daily Notes-- December 12

                                         

Yesterday's Pom. Sort of Christmasy.  I was using whatever paint was on the plate.  And it got a bit dark.  But the Pomegranate itself was pretty old and dried up.  Guess they don't age well in the fridge.  Will buy a new (fresh) one next time I am in Town.  And it's about time I washed the plate off and got fresh colors squeezed out.  Or use one of the sets of pan colors. Tomorrow a Pom I did years ago.

We got a Christmas Tree yesterday afternoon.  And it's in the stand and in place- right where I can see it from my usual seat on the couch watching tv.  We usually had the tree to my right next to the fireplace but it was hard to see directly from the couch.  No lights or ornaments as yet.  Just pretty happy the tree got into the stand and into the house yesterday.  Smells wonderful.  A tree!!!!

G didn't even have time to finish his breakfast this morning before getting called in for floral deliveries.  I think he has three right now but could be more as the Floral Gal said lots of orders coming in.  So he'll be busy and he'll be drinking coffee from Starbucks.

Full Moon tonight if we don't have cloud cover.  It was very bright last night.  We thought deer had set off the motion light in the backyard.  We have motion lights so we could track where Riley was when he went out for "last call" at midnight. But it was the moon.  Now that the trees have lost all their leaves- we can actually see the moon.

Grace is having Battery issues so no posts and Jude sent pictures from her new house- heat and lights!  I am having some dry eye issues which make painting, reading and sewing difficult.  So........what to do.  I may just work on packing up the two sets of dishes in the antique cabinet.  Or not.  I do have a load of wash to do so that could be a nice activity.  And....I could bake sugar cookies and make colored frosting.  G would enjoy cookies --with tons of sprinkles.  Trees and Stars.  Okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make buttercream frosting for those cookies, : )
Annie