Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Daily Notes- August 4th



Choices
Today they aren't very good.
I have just a six inch square of the top fabric and a strip double the size you see here
of the second fabric.  And no other good purples in my entire stash in the Magic Attic.
I didn't buy purple.  I ignored an entire color. Connie sent me the top fabric.
But the purples I do have are not the right purples.
I also have very little lime green. Have used most of it to make these 2 inch squares.

No Good fabric stores around and you can't match color online.
So this project goes into the "box".  Into the Attic.
I am really liking the little rice grain batiks.
Someday I will go into a fabric store again and buy some fabric like the rice grains
in every color they have.

What else?   The Red Address Book.  
DianeN- I keep trying but just can't find my way into this book- so I have read two others.
BBC America is having Law and Order on Mondays when WE shows something else.
The picture is way better than on WE and I almost needed to sit farther away.
I have stopped watching the BBC Wonder something shows.
I don't want to watch animals kill each other- as a food source.

I have to go out and add water to the Tomato Boxes.
Pick blueberries in case there are enough for a Blueberry Sour Cream Cake.
The Hurricane might be too far inland to do much where I live.
But it is cloudy and overcast right now- no wind at all.
I missed seeing the astronauts land in the water-safely. I forgot it was happening.
Doing absolutely nothing is exhausting.

No comments: