Friday, July 31, 2020

Daily Notes- July 31st



Every time Blogger makes a few new "tweaks" to New Blogger- sigh- 
it doesn't seem worth the effort to continue.
Today the image went in but really really large.

The image itself- now in the medium rather than the gigantically large size- 
squares of cloth I dyed, discharged or painted myself or with the help of a friend in California.
The folded strip is my cherry pit cloth.
It was sitting nearby when I was thinking of a strip border.
I think it will work.

We have another hot day coming up.  Yesterday two thunderstorms moved in.
Rained hard for possibly 10 minutes each time. Could have been a bit longer.
Meant I didn't have to water the fenced garden.
The Grow Boxes with the tomatoes dry up overnight - I need to be going out there
to water right now- but I am here writing to you instead.

Yesterday was a hard day- emotionally.
There was so much anger for our Fake (False) President.
Made worse by seeing REAL Presidents giving eulogies 
(thought I still harbor dislike for Bush and Cheney and what they did)
I worry about what is happening and could still happen in the next 90 some days.

My only amusement- well, not at the Time- was when a very feisty grasshopper got inside my 
shirt while I was watering the Tomatoes.  I tried and tried to get the hopper out
but finally had to take my shirt off in the driveway and shake him out onto the asphalt.
He looked at me.  Made a second attempt......  When I went into the house, 
he was sitting by the Tomatoes- facing in my direction.
A very determined Grasshopper.


No comments: