Monday, July 13, 2020

Daily Notes- July 13th



Well, just needed to do one additional step here and the photo shows up.  Sigh. It happened by mistake but it happened so I am going with it .   This is the still Life on the table where I hand sew while we watch the "breaking news".  Today they intend to throw Dr Fauci under the bus and back over him as many times as necessary to make sure he's good and dead. Just because he has no "happy" news.

His replacement- a military doctor in a uniform- says this will all be over in 3 weeks.
Florida might NOT be all over in 3 weeks at the rate people are getting COVID.
Some say Florida will be worse than New York City.  Or already is worse.

Big morning for me here-- Grocery (before even eating breakfast) and then Bank, Post office and Library.
It was too much.  I felt out of sorts and panicked a bit.  Could have been lack of breakfast.
Long line at Post Office.  Which is not the usual.
By long line I mean over 10 people but the Post Office has lots of space for us to stand far apart.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS MASKED
 Grocery, Post Office, Bank and Library Parking Lot.  
EVERYONE WITH A MASK

I found and ate the five ripe blueberries on the bushes out in the fenced garden.
It will take another few days of this heat and humidity and all of them will turn blue on the same day. 
I have to be prepared to make Blueberry Cake.
I have sour cream in the fridge.  
We never got any strawberries for a pie.  There were no local ones at my grocery.
I bought zucchini and yellow squash, red bell peppers, onions to make more pickles.
I am not going to can this batch- just refrigerate them.  Husband can eat fresh ones instead of canned.
Life in Pandemic World.
I'll be saving the jar lids for blueberry jam.  Which will be canned (processed).

Cloudy, muggy and looking like it wants to rain.  But then the Sun comes close to shining.
Perfect weather for growing grass.
Husband sharpened the mower blades yesterday.

No comments: