Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Daily Notes- July 28th



Saw this on a site and it's just odd enough for me to really like it.
Not a collage.
A wall in a house. Hand painted with collage face.
Not sure how long I would enjoy seeing this everyday on a large life-sized wall.
Love the polka dots. Not the fingers.

Overcast, Humid and Dark in the house.
Late July and we still have all of August to enjoy.
Time is moving slowly again.

A Great White Shark attacked and ate a woman swimming in the ocean yesterday 
about 20-25 minutes drive from where I live (traffic). I could have shown on that map- Bailey Island. 
Has been attacking seals on same beach /rocks area. 
They think about 16 feet long since he swallowed her.
Still July- Still Shark Week on TV and now LIVE ACTION in Maine.
No shiny metallic bathing suits if you do go into the ocean near Bailey Island.

I have to spray myself and go out and water the tomato boxes.
Mosquitos are fierce.
Chipmunks ate all the kale again. But all day Law and Order and Storage Wars.
Or I will read.
Two of the books recommended to me arrived.  Bookstore and Address Book.
Thank you!!!!!!

1 comment:

me-ml said...

OY! OMG! that didn't make our news yesterday.
(gives pause to my being shaken cuz the check book register is messed up)

And what the hell IS going on with those fingers? nightmare city!

ease to you -ml