Sunday, December 02, 2018

Daily Notes- December Second


I had to make this image large so we could all see what the Calendar Maker included.  If I look closely I think the bottom layer is cut wooden circles.  With bark.  I assume the ornaments are quite small.  But isn't it lovely?

I think I will be making a few tiny red felt stars like One. Two looks like a gold painted pinecone.  Three is a folded paper star.  Anyone guess what Four is?  Five another star and Six a felt Santa bag. Seven is also a mystery.

I may send G out to find a nice straight branch to cut into thin circles and make one of these as a gift.  I have the items on 9, 12,13 and 21 in my Swedish box of ornaments.  I don't think I have any tiny metal birds.

I don't have any idea what I will write on my advent paper for today.

Raining all day here in Maine--between 40 and 42 degrees.  I did three loads of laundry this morning after reading the Sunday paper.  Changed the bed sheets.  G found my lost red and white vintage hankie stuck to his fleece sweater when he got dressed this morning.  I was so happy that I blew my nose in it right away.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I hope you took the hankie off the fleece sweater before blowing your nose, ha,ha,ha! I sometimes find my underwear stuck to one of hubby's shirts, now that's a really funny visual should he go out in public unknowing the situation, my having missed a pair I never use fabric softener which would remedy that, but can't tolerate the stuff!

The Advent calendar is most definitely lovely, no idea on #4