Saturday, December 29, 2018

Daily Notes- December 29

I was pretty happy to hear from Harry&David about "making things right" and then a second and third email from them and they are now doing "research" so we are following the pattern in the complaint line I found on the internet regarding Harry & David customer service.

They won't be doing anything.

In regard to other gifts.  The feeling is to re-gift the items that don't suit.  It all seems so wasteful to me.  But then I am a frugal Virgo.  Waste not.  Want not.

I haven't been outdoors  (I do not count driving in the car as being outdoors) in quite awhile and am feeling sad and depressed.  So I will stop typing and eat my breakfast and then find something to occupy my hands and mind.  Something mindless?  No, I think a real "problem solver" of a project would be best.  Or a puzzle.  Not sudoko.  I seem to have lost the ability for numbers.

No comments: