Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Spiral Galaxy


I love this image.  Swirling in the sky.   Endlessly.

G has a telescope and I wonder if we should have it set up on nice clear evenings to look at the galaxy.  We looked at the sky once many years ago from the top of a mountain/hill where my friend's house was built.  You could see Oakland from the roof with no scope.  And the house was in Sonoma.

So, on one visit we brought the telescope as luggage and G set out late at night to look at the universe.  And we actually saw what we thought was Saturn but was most likely something else entirely.  But it was quite wonderful.

Last night was the Full Moon and I went out to say hello before going to bed.  As always, after conversing with the Moon, I slept very well.  With Peace.

Today I repotted orchids, watered orchids.

Overnight Wu Peng's lovely blossoms faded and drooped and look dead.  I was very sad and cried a bit.  I don't know why.  Well, I do know I had expected to enjoy the flowers for more than one day. I gave the plant water this morning.  But I have little hope the blossoms will revive.  They were so very beautiful yesterday afternoon.

Two more radiators are being installed today.  The Plumber is good company.

1 comment:

Susan Sawatzky said...

You might like this woman's blog

http://utalenk-justquilts.blogspot.com/2018/05/a-scrap-day-progress-report.html