Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Extra Wide Chair


This one in regular pen I guess instead of the black brush pen.  I may go back over it.  I started a new journal this morning.  More drawings and less diet.  The other journals were mostly lists of what I ate and how many calories. Boring and Depressing.

And Useless.  My body seems to be wanting to layer itself in fat.  I'm eating fruits and vegetables and whole grains (in small amounts) and I keep getting bigger.  Listing what I eat....just dumb.

Rain is coming--I hope.  The sky is getting darker.  A few drops falling as I went out to dose the rhubarb with blue fertilizer.  At some point in our history together, the rhubarb has to actually grown nice and big and tall.  It just HAS to.  I insist.

I wish the chair in the drawing was the chair I purchased years ago.  Actually I purchased two.  Mine have a T-cushion.   Makes it difficult for me to make a slipcover.  And I do enjoy covering the seats of chairs and sofas in slipcovers--usually 1930's Bark Cloth.  Making a T-cushion is above my pay grade.

I now have a bowl of beads--only one is a charm--and today I purchased the elastic cord to string the beads on.  Channeling the book Becoming Finola that I read which had charms and beads strung on cord and then labeled with a wish--Gratitude/Life/Travel--and then make a wish and repeat three times.  It's lovely to just run my fingers thru the beads in the bowl--Meditative.  I have no idea where one goes to find little beads with charm figures on them--birds, boats, hearts, suitcase, compass, lightning bolt.   The charm bead I got with my little packet of beads (Goodwill) is a swirl or a spiral.  so  Faith or Life.  Unless one of you know what it might mean.

I will wait to hear from you.

1 comment:

Dakotah said...

Fibonacci cycle, about repeating cycles of time, although other meanings have probably been assigned to it. Like a representation of nature and growth.