Friday, May 04, 2018

Something I Wanted To Make In Cloth


I must have been cutting paper and trying to weave the strips and then....... liked the look of it at this point or at the point after messing it up.  Who knows.

Things are unpleasant here.  G and I use the same computer.  Days go by and all is fine.  But then a day like today and my blog isn't right, the picture file is missing and I get alerts that I need to "relaunch diagnostics" something he has bought that now "knows" all our passwords etc.  He has a book of passwords.  Because he is always forgetting to write them down so has to make up new ones.

Living with someone with short term memory loss.  We were supposed to go to a lecture at noon.  He took the dog for a ride to the Vet's for pills.  Forgot to buy dog food.  Missed the lecture.

Well, I am exhausted already at one in the afternoon.  Trying not to cry.

3 comments:

dianen said...

Sending a hug.

Annie said...

Hugs from me too, we all have days like this!Ugh

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Perhaps one thing to do is to have your own laptop. It won't solve the underlying problem but it can solve this one.

More hugs.