Thursday, January 25, 2018

Working My Way Through Winter


I have been cutting fabric for another baby quilt to send to Kentucky.  I am adding more embroidery floss to a piece of abstract fabric design.  I just keep covering things up and adding more.  It's not the one up top.  That one is on the easel.  Waiting.  No stitches yet.  But I do like it.

The one I'm working on may eventually become something good.  Right now it's an awkward 11 year old with braces and a bad haircut.

We two here in Icy Maine are eating things already prepared.  G had tumeric and ginger chicken bone broth with noodles and carrots after trying to chip the ice off the front steps.  He couldn't.  I had a bowl of white rice and a good ladleful of black eyed peas.  That was lunch at 2:30.

I was going to read but that headache was so close to being gone--I chose stitching instead.  And watched Storage Wars into the night.  Kenny Do It?  is a favorite of mine.  Makes me laugh.  And who doesn't need a laugh???  I did.  And Kenny tap danced in clown shoes and a clown costume.

Well, it's late and I wanted to write to you before going to bed.  Sleep tight!

No comments: