Sunday, January 21, 2018

I've Missed A Few Days


Things happen.  Or don't happen.  I had laundry to do.  I had to dye my daughter's hair cobalt blue.
Out of love but not understanding. It was dollar day for pink tags and 50% off on red tags at Goodwill.   I didn't find much.  And embroidery kit with floss in colors I need--- $1.

We had pizza tonight.  I seem to have found the secret to astonishingly good pizza baked in my own kitchen oven.  It was divine.

We won our football game.  I spent some of the last quarter in the kitchen chopping vegetables and working on the pizza dough.  I get very nervous.  So I walk away hoping it all works out.  But come back to check and see.  Makes the dog nervous.

And now--I must put clean sheets on the bed.

Tomorrow the eye doctor.  I am apprehensive.

2 comments:

Annie said...

That was an exciting game yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Love the “ out of love, not understanding” comment about your daughter’s hair . 😉