Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pictures From My Life- January 30


Another pieced section of "something".  Not sure where I was going with this.  And I am able to set my hands on the pink fabrics but the grey and cream? --- has gone walk-about.  This is about 24 by 30.

I emailed Connie asking if this could be a baby quilt for her group?  I could work it out to 36 by 42 with the assorted pinks if she is interested.  The purple is off cavorting with the grey and cream. Somewhere.  And there is another I didn't photograph yet--all but two of the fabrics are MIA.  And it's too cold in the attic today to go looking again.

Today is super cold.  Bites the skin.  Cuts through the wool coat, gloves and hat.  No sun. And all the ice still on the sidewalks and streets is now super hard and shiny.  Dangerous.

I had a date for coffee this morning.  Arrived and noticed my purse was not traveling with me.  No cash.  My friend treated me to a coffee (many thanks Elaine).  The library knows me so checked out my books.  I didn't try the grocery store.  No free bananas.  Once I got back home--I still had to work to find my purse.  I had set it down on the art table while I put on my boots and coat.  It was a relief to find it.

I have a new book to read.  G has a new book to read.  I may turn the furnace up or pile on a second lap quilt.  Winter still has teeth.


No comments: