Monday, January 22, 2018

Kind Of A Dark Day--Weatherwise


Pink Crayon 2015- Tassia Bianchini
Art Propelled

Eye Doctor appointment went very well.  Got my eyes dilated for the first time (but I could be misremembering) and the insides of my eyes look healthy.  It will be years before I need to think about glaucoma.  I have a new prescription.

I have been keeping to my promise to stop writing comments on blogs.

I have a new resolution to eat many more servings of fruit and vegetables than of meat or dairy. And only whole grains and beans.  But first, being the Thrifty Person that I am, I must finish off what is already here.  I had some whole grain crackers (lots of seeds) with slices off wedge of Jarlsberg cheese.  Very delicious with a cup of tea.  And two bananas.

I need to turn on some lamps in here.  Very dark.  And we haven't had any sunshine today.  Riley did get his walk in so that's good.  And I don't know if the freezing sleet is us or further inland.

I did go to Goodwill yesterday.  Not much in the way of Treasures.

But the football yesterday was awesome.  I am aware that EVERYONE hates the Patriots.  But G and I love them.  And after football  (both games) we settled in to enjoy Victoria on PBS while TiVo recorded The Martian off FX for later.  I had been wanting (so much) to see this movie--we missed it when it was in theaters.

So it was a Triple Play good Sunday.  Well, I am going back to sitting on the couch with my eyes closed.  G says it takes a few hours to get them back to normal after being dilated.  Or it could just be that I am very tired today.



No comments: