Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Darkness, Rain Turning Into Ice-- Headache


John Henry Twactman

We had no Sun today.  No heat from the sky.  Only grey and white and wet and cold.  Now--at dusk the snow, slush and everything will freeze solid.  ICE.

We were supposed to go to a friend's nice warm house for dinner.  Which would be okay--but the drive home on black ice roads?  Not so much.

And all day the left side of my head has had a dull ache I could ignore.  But not now.  Now it says--why don't you go sit on the couch and fall asleep for awhile. Give me a chance to let this dull ache go.

I am tired.  What better use for a dark rain-sleet afternoon--a nap.  Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Must be the weather, I woke with a bad headache at 4 am today, gone now, hope for good.That's a nice picture in your header.

At least some sun today, hopefully to melt the skating rink that is the driveway.