Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday July 26th. A Soft Morning. It did NOT rain overnight. 70----80 humidity.


 Chair People.   I can see this in my house......making me smile each and every time I look at it.

Yesterday was slow as cold syrup.  Everything taking it's time.......until it was time for sleep.

I was reading...after the Soccer.  A strange match between Norway and I forget what team.  It was a listless match- no goals......just kicking the ball back and forth like no one really cared all that much.

I tried watching MSNBC but gave up........it was all repetitive.  And the Greek fire.....the children and I spent 10 days on the Greek Islands....we traveled by boat to get there.....it was a lovely 'educational" vacation.....I am reminded of how soft and lovely the days were and the people on our tour- so lovely.  A Pair a Docs.......son and father. They loved puns.  It was difficult to see the island on fire.

Global Warming is now Global Burning.  We were WARNED....we did not listen.  I saw a news spot of people baking cookies on the dash of their cars.....it's that hot. On cookie trays...not the actual dash of the car.  Law and Order was too grim for me yesterday- the older episodes.......

It was supposed to rain last night ..here in Maine.... it did not.

No comments: