Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Field Notes- Going to be a Scorcher Today. Already 78 before 10am and 82 % humidity.



 Well, it's definitely a stay in the house day here in Maine.  I started the day with a long shower, washed my hair, put on fresh clothing........uncovered the ornamental planters (4). There are two clay pots filled with soil yesterday....waiting  on porch steps to be filled with annuals....possibly today...but I had a shower..so not interested in sweat or dirt.  Or mosquitos.

I like this image today....the watery painted colors of the vase.  The black flowers.  If I owned this I would move it from room to room....select furniture around it........

My desk top computer is doing what Elderly People do.  Not want to wake up.  Not want to stay awake.  Be confused by the emails (most go to junk and then delete) that come in every single day.  Unwanted, Unread. Unopened.   Get a Clue??????  Refuses to open or close when I ask it to do one or the other.

But we managed to work together to insert an image and text....Let's call it a Win.

The Cat Stink House is under contract.  I may have written this already but it's bothering me. Still.

I have a pile of books.  To read.  All favorites.....another is being requested....well, another two were requested (possibly three).... I am trying to read but my eyes get sleepy........Summer.


No comments: