Friday, July 21, 2023

Field Notes- Friday, July 21st. Supposed to continue being HUMID. Sun is shining.


 We may have had this image before but I got tired of looking at the tiny images and trying to guess what they were.  Most days I pick and am surprised by what shows up on the post......hard to see when things are so tiny.

We (G and I) watched the Women's soccer.  I can't remember the Teams.  We watched the whole thing- one goal for the entire game so well matched..... It was cold where the game was being played Norway? and everyone was bundled up in coats, hats and gloves.

I did see some of the USA game a day or two before......same players....still looking fantastic.

This morning I filled a bucket with water and took the "birdbath cleaning brush" out back to scrub the backyard birdbath and fill with clean water.  I need to repeat later today with the front birdbath. No sense filling a dirty birdbath.  Now...the birds will get the water dirty.....but it starts out clean.

I feel like I have bugs or spider webs in my hair.

I haven't eaten breakfast as yet.....or read the morning paper.......or done anything but get dressed, water  container plants and scrub birdbaths but it already seems like a purposeful day.

I was intending to make pizza yesterday......but the heat......I didn't want to get the house hot.  We'll see if I do it today....make pizza.

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

The soccer is being held in New Zealand. It's winter there. Tonight I think US plays against Vietnam. There is a local girl from Colorado on the team and she is stoked to be playing.