Sunday, July 23, 2023

Field Notes- Sunday, July 23rd. 9:18 am. Was up very early. We have Sunshine and it's 73 degrees.


 I like images of chairs....this one with wings.   

No AC units working right now.  Ceiling fans doing "good work". It was pleasant sleeping last night.  I have been outside- taking the netting off the container plants......watering those that got dry-ish yesterday.  I filled three bottles with more water for later in the day......

The Sunday paper wasn't anything....I didn't find one article I was interested in reading.  White Nationals are moving to Maine.......gag.  They will live in the woods up north with their rifles and handguns.... and......who cares. It's nothing new. I've lived here for over 30 years and nothing has changed in Maine....nothing.  It's like a circular history..just going round and round with one portion actually educated and forward thinking and the rest of the circle..........same, same believing anything said on FOX..  

I was re-reading this and something has changed- there are dark skinned refugees living up in the woods of Maine with herds of goats...... we don't read stories about them anymore....so I am guessing they are safe and enjoying Maine or moved further north into Canada.

During the COVID YEARS it was difficult to not see and hear "them"......I was once "talked to" by a woman in a pink suit who told me to "shake off fear and take off my mask"...COVID wasn't real she said ...it was all lies.  I just stared at her until she got in her car and drove away.  I had bought a cake at the store.  I remember the cake being quite delicious.

So.....it's days and weeks like this that make me question why we live here.

On the very edge of America and almost in the Atlantic Ocean.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A true "winged back" chair.