Saturday, July 01, 2023

Field Notes- Saturday, July First. Clouds. Possibly Humid.


 I thought you might see the humor in this pictorial image of cactus.  I don't think they are "real". Meaning..alive.

So....Neighbor across the road is back home after having her gall bladder removed--unexpectedly.  Which is how I generally think the gall bladder is removed.  Everything okay and then horrid PAIN and then removed.

My Master Gardening Classmate arrived with Strawberries she had picked and bagels.  We had a long chat while husband was trimming the overgrown shrubs on the side of the garage. Things we don't like touching the house......

We have been having bits of Sunshine and more often cloudy skies.. the smoke from Canada has fortunately (for us, perhaps not you) not arrived in Maine.

The Supreme Court...another magnificent GIFT from Trump's Four Years as President.  My own solution to college admissions problems- remove the question on admission forms- no mention of RACE.  Let the economic questions remain as to need based help.

My inbox here on the computer if FULL of things I must now move to the Junk File.  I thought daily removal to Junk would deter them...it doesn't.  When my son arrives I will write down the instruction for blocking them.....

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

TERM LIMITS FOR SUPREME COURT!