Friday, July 07, 2023

Field Notes--Friday, July 7th. I think it will be HOT again today. With lots of SUN.


 Now...this might be something to consider....but the mosquitos usually put me off of outdoor seating here in Maine backing up to dense woodland.... animals, ticks, mosquitos..... oh, my. Like the Teddy Bear's Picnic Song from long ago..... "Don't go out in the woods today....."  have I used this image before???? I deleted it so I won't use it again......

I bought mosquito spray...the news from Florida..malaria from mosquito bites. Spellcheck didn't correct my spelling.  I used to have a spelling book in the top left hand drawer of this desk...husband has it. I will try and find it.  So I can spell things as they should be spelled.

The house on the street (drugged out son), Number Five, is up for sale with a price no one is happy with....two houses back to back ...selling below value due to owners not maintaining the property.  I had hoped the sale of our house (after we stop living in it) would provide some long term money for our two adult children.....guess not.

I was  Counting my Chickens.......wasn't I?

I bought lots of stuff at the grocery yesterday after my haircut......husband's prepared meals with Meatballs this time...not Chicken Parm. I layered the meatball meals in the stack with remaining Parm meals.  so they would get eaten......I bought myself some hotdogs and buns.  I am hoping I have relish.  But if I don't I will chop up sweet pickle chips and "make" relish.  I did purchase two prepared meals of Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli for myself..... they didn't have the Chicken Cordon Bleu..... as well as hot dogs and buns......which I am looking forward to eating. I did NOT buy Potato Chips.

My Lunch Buddy suggests Lunch....we have lots to "unpack"!!!!!

No comments: