Monday, July 24, 2023

Field Notes- Monday, July 24th. The sun is shining thru the green tree leaves. 70 degrees- 87% humidity.


 Tomato Sandwich.  Today is Grocery Day so I will see if they have Tomatoes. I will have to cover and let them warm and soften under the microwave lid thing.......I will look for Peaches as well.  My Trees made only one very small hard walnut sized Peach this Summer.

I don't know what the little black seed things are in this sandwich.  

I will need to buy bread.

I took a long shower this morning.  Washed my hair.  Did conditioner.  It feels nice.  I am still sleepy. It's 8:49.   I rarely get up this early unless I have an appointment.  I was looking at things on the guest room bed- and found the little clicker pad for the window AC unit.....to turn on and off etc.  I thought it was lost.

I also noticed there are two down comforters on the bed plus a quilt.  Pillows.....I need to take all of that to the Attic. Husband used to do back stretching exercises in that room...I need to take all of that stuff into the Attic as well.  He had a long strip of foam that he did his exercises on.  He has never thought actually standing up straight would be what felt the best........now his back is very curved and he can't stand  upright and everything hurts......I used to see old people looking like this at the grocery and at work.....but I don't see them anymore......I guess I know what happened to them......

Well. I have to go uncover the container plants......water if necessary and then eat breakfast.....or eat first.  My blood sugar must be very low..... I feel dizzy.   So. eat first.  Then do the containers.  By then the Library will be open and after that the grocery store.  Then home....... I have been watching the women's soccer on TV.  I am enjoying it.   We had pizza yesterday- it got a bit darker on the cheese topping but it was good.  I wasn't watching it as closely as I usually do.  

I just noticed I typed June 24th instead of July 24th at the top- sigh.  I won't go into the Freudian Slip.

No comments: