Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Daily Notes- Tuesday, June 21st. Sunshine, Watering the Peach Trees.


 The embroidery drawings I do- when I see embroidery on blogs or Tumbler.

I caved.  I used my inhaler this morning.  I had three errands.  And it's sunny and warm outside and I felt anxious.  So, I used the inhaler.  And I got all the walks and errands done. No one (me) passed out and peed her pants.  I tend to do both at the same time these days.........TMI.

My little grocery is being updated with brand new cooler and freezer cases.  They did the yogurt, butter and cheese section last year.  Now they are doing the frozen prepared food, pizzas and vegetables.  There was some "sighing"- rather dramatically ...by a few customers.  I heard it while I had my turn in front of the yogurt case.

I was "conned" into making Chicken Salad for daughter.  Pretty pathetic behavior for a 53 year old WOMAN!!! Just saying.  Everything is ready and mixed but I was short on the mayo and the jar in the pantry was dated use by 2020.  Nope.  She'll have to add HER mayo.  I think she buys the Hellman's Avocado Mayo.  So mayo is on next week's list.  I didn't get myself anything.  I still have Vegetable Sauced Spaghetti in the leftovers container for today and tomorrow.  And I have four yogurts. 

I WANTED to buy the four pack of very dark very moist bakery Brownies.  I drove my cart past them really FAST. And then turned right twice and slowly chose a Dandruff shampoo for husband. Close call.

No comments: