Monday, June 20, 2022

Daily Notes- Monday June 20th- Sunshine and Good Doctor Visit News


 Good News.   My Breathing Test was better than the last one-  Much!  And I can experiment further with using my inhaler (the one remaining) every other day and see what happens.   And my Electrocardiogram  was perfect.  Heart is working just the way it should be.

Traffic was ridiculous as we had a 1:40 appointment.  So going into Lewiston and coming out were miserable with traffic.  Big Trucks.  I hate passing Big Trucks.

So..tomorrow I won't take the morning dose of inhaler.  See what happens.  See if Wednesday is a bad breathing day........it's an experiment.  

In even more scary news- the gal I see at the Pulmonary Office had Covid in the TIME between this appointment and the one where she signed me up for the heart test.appointment.  The person I sat in a room with.  Got COVID.  Was Sick.  And is now trying to get well.  I think perhaps they should have notified patients she saw in the small exam rooms??????

And because......I got the Your Weight Could Be An Issue Talk.   Didn't get it last visit.  I think it's a "fall back position" when they have nothing else to say to you.   I don't like it.  

Because I wasn't able to do much besides sit on the couch and be dizzy for two or three years because of medication....now they want to talk about weight gain.  Yes, I gained 60 pounds.  I stopped work and then sat on the couch........doing nothing.  

This week I dragged the central vac hose all around the house and vacuumed...... I've walked to the bookstore to order and pick up books.  I never would have done that before. Yesterday I chopped vegetable and made vegetable pasta sauce and had a bowl for dinner.

AND MY HEART IS WORKING JUST LIKE IT SHOULD WORK.   Nothing wrong.  Wonderful.

5 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

Isn't grand to get that kind of good news?

beverly said...

Glad to hear your news on heart and lungs. I try to walk at least 2 miles a day. Walking to the bookstore is good.

DianeN said...

Excellent news! So happy to hear that your heart test was good.

As for the weight is an issue lecture I had to laugh. My doctor always tells me I have "big bones."

Kim Carney said...

So good to hear that news!!!

Joanne S said...

Big Bones. and Bones weigh so MUCH. thanks for the laugh Diane N.