Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Daily Notes- Tuesday, June 14th- Sunny and getting Warmer


 Yesterday, the people next door had guys ripping All the siding off their house.  Wood.  Clapboard Siding. And putting it into a dumpster.  Today......I don't know what they will be doing today.  But it rained after the guys removed the wood siding leaving the composite boards open to the wet all night. So the outside of the house structure is now wet/damp.  And today it's very HUMID so the house will stay damp. And all the trees keep the Sun from drying the house off.

Either the people who bought the house know something I don't know or they are living under an auspicious cloud and are not expecting mold and mildew to appear.. in the heat and humidity of today.

I am getting my pastel crayons out and I am channeling negative energy into something like this awesome ART.  Little Something blog.  She has the best images. And she also writes down who actually did the ART which I do not do because- why don't I?????

I ate potato chips while watching the second of the January 6th events. Anxiety Eating.

I began today with a very very hot shower.  Get the Trump Cooties off myself. I discovered that I DID have a bottle of shampoo.  There wasn't any at the grocery store and I looked at everything to try and find something with zero fragrance.. I think only Walmart has Aveeno shampoo (unscented).  All my products are unscented.  With fewer than five items on the list of ingredients.  And I still get contact dermatitis.

And unscented baby soap is the only soap etc that doesn't make me itch.

The Celtics lost....again.  They just do not want to win. Simple as that.

I have got a really comfortable bra on today.  I should get more. Just like this one. One less problem to deal with.

3 comments:

Kim Carney said...

dump the bras!

I quit wearing them years ago ;)

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Yes, get the bra! Get two while you're at it.

Joanne S said...

I would look like I had a sack of rabbits under my shirt if I went without!!!