Sunday, June 26, 2022

Daily Notes- Sunday, June 26th. Already very Sunny and Warm. Hoping for the off shore Sea Breeze


 An end of June scribble from Tumbler for you today.

I might make one of these today- using my left hand.  Re-reading the Corset Diaries. Laugh out loud. I am still waiting for the Alice book- it is supposed to be on it's way from another library.  These books are all from around 2004.  This is the one with Tess and Maxwell.  I am reminded of having books from this time period and they ...also were very......hum...... I can't think how to write what I wanted to say........there is farting. 

This Thursday I get my hair cut. I am going to get it cut shorter than usual.  So I can just dunk my head under the kitchen spray faucet and then towel it dry-ish in July.  

We still have a week or so to wait for the AC units to get installed.  Prior engagements for the Installers.

I have limited window opening to one bedroom window only after 10pm and shades and blinds down or closed during the day- ceiling fans going.  Very pleasant.  Husband gets cold so he sits out in the Sun to warm up (and wears long sleeves in the house). I do not.  I have more washing machine work to do as husband is changing clothes twice a day....Sunday food section had the old Strawberry Pretzel Salad today.  someone brought that to a  Library Pot Luck once- it was strange but good.

I had my second baked potato for dinner yesterday.  I re-heated it in the Toaster Oven- running it thru twice on the setting and time I use for Toasted Cheese Sandwiches.  Much better texture than the microwave.  I haven't bought bread in forever so there have been "no sandwiches".

My oatmeal milk and my just opened coffee creamer are making a scummy oil spill on the surface of my coffee cup and my oatmeal.  I am going to have to dump the newly opened half gallon of Lactate Free milk and the coffee creamer. I have been scooping it off the top of the cup and bowl...but this is not right. Something is wrong.  The previous coffee creamer had formed clots in the container.  I'm wondering if the supermarket left the dairy out on the dock in the sun before rolling the carts inside?????

The expiration dates are mid July.  14 and 24th.

No comments: