Thursday, June 16, 2022

Daily Notes- June 16th- I thought I posted????


 But I guess I didn't.  I did go out to the library and pick up a book.  By an author I really like.  But I am in the beginning of another Bollywood type story- Sari- Not- Sari.  Everyone is excessively rich....why this is true of these stories is...tedious.

Watched the hearing today.  sigh.  I have a feeling that Mike Pence running for President might not be a good thing.. he's wearing a permanent target.

Husband cut the grass.  I have not done any work.  I need to put the sprinklers on the Peach Trees but we have some storm warnings.  I know the guys next door are trying to get a protective layer on the house next door before it rains.....lots of hammering.  We are wondering what they are going to put on next. No one on the street has anything but wood siding.  It was in the covenants.

This Art- is so Ukrainian.  Their flag in shreds and agony.

Less than 20% voted in the election we had here in Maine on Tuesday.  A vote of no confidence???

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I'm guessing HardiePlank siding, curious to see if that's what happens.