Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Daily Notes- Wednesday , April 20. Rained all day yesterday and today the Sun is shining.


 Pickles cartoons strike a bit too close to home these days.  Our recycle container looks like the trash container he's searching.  We tend to lose something once a week...minimum.

Three PODS were being delivered next door while we ate breakfast..... and now two --quite ordinary--older people are carrying boxes into the garage.  My cross the street neighbor said the fine print on the trucks mentioned remedial water damage repair and several other things plus deep cleaning.  

I had to admit that a 104 year old woman and a guy working with handicapped children all day at school- would not be keeping a house really clean.......so deep cleaning and not security cameras. So I've climbed down from my hysterical ranting.  Two old retired people. Here and There.  Everywhere.

Life was pretty exciting for two weeks but now I can see...this street is just so so dull. Perfectly suited to the new retired people.  Quiet.  the Twin Boys are the only bright spot-- 

Tru Green actually arrived (while we were out doing errands yesterday morning) and treated OUR lawn and not a neighbor or someone else living in a house marked 12.  They left the hang tag on the door and notes on lawn care and I saw sprinkled white things on the lawn.  It was un believable.

I purchased Women's Daily Vitamins at the grocery store.  Took the first one today with breakfast.  I haven't had Vitamins since prenatal days.  So exciting....(not)  I also bought a new set of tweezers and tweezed.  I also sewed some cloth.  Nothing amazing.  But it felt good to do it.  Law and Order minus the dog is not really as great as it used to be........... Connie sent size 18 needles for machine sewing jeans and knee patches on daughter's Carhart pants.   Connie is so thoughtful ..how did I get so lucky to have her in my Life???

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

You've got it wrong - I'm the lucky one to have you as a friend.

Jeans needles - designed for penetrating extra thick woven fabrics and denims.