Monday, April 11, 2022

Daily Notes- April 11th....A Day Of Doctors.... not me- him.


 Button Earrings.  I'd like to get a bunch of women together to make self portraits.  With their non dominant hand.  Love the button earrings.  I'm thinking of making one later today. Me.

We did do self portraits one day during the Monthly Quilt Meeting.  Glue not thread. Covering it all with colored netting.  I bought all the loud colors.  Some had sparkle.  They were so great- the finished product- especially after they machine quilted them-that I made a special event thing at the next All State quilt show with the portraits.  Was asked to do a class for other groups.  What a thrill........to see those quilters cut loose.

So...big day.  General Annual visit with husband's doctor.  Then the Eye Doctor. I changed my husband over to my Eye Doctor.  So it was a better outcome- other guy likes to do surgery.  Fate...I believe in it- just before we rolled over to the eye doctor  I had a visit with my walking buddy who had the previous eye doctor and is still having vision and eye problems.  Made me feel good about switching husband to new doctor.

I am seeing that I have many days on the desk calendar blank.  I need to do some cut and paste.  Scissors and Glue Stick.  I got a little perennial  for my back garden bed.  I've gotten it before and the deer ate it. Blue flowers.  Zone 3 to 6.  So, should live.  Deer might eat it.

I have lost my tweezers.  They are just gone.  And today at the grocery I didn't buy any.  I forgot.  But the grocery might not have tweezers.  All these years.  First time tossing tweezers......first.

I bought some stuff to make vegetable lo mein.  I had the noodles.  I will be using very large Brussels Sprouts for my "sturdy green vegetable", plus a carrot and some spring onions.  I got new ginger. I don't have mushroom powder.  I don't think this is a thing one buys. Makes with dry mushrooms?  I don't know.


No comments: