Monday, April 25, 2022

Daily Notes-- Monday, April 25th. Overcast with Troubled Minds


 So...Monday, Monday.   Breathing is a problem today. I used the rescue inhaler.  I felt too warm, the mask made it hard to breath in library and grocery store.  I used a paper one- surgical- since numbers for COVID are up I didn't want to risk it with the homemade mask.. Rising steadily since they got rid of the mask mandate.  More and more people minus masks. More people getting infected.

I didn't buy hot dogs.  Or buns. Or bread.  I did find my lactate free milk--finally.  I did find coffee cream in the small cartons. I got two.  Six chicken dinners for husband- it would have been better to find 7.  Six yogurts.  He had enough of everything else- which is bagels and orange juice.   I was also instructed to buy lemonade.  I got three bottles.  I have been eating Bran Flakes and milk for supper.

I might make something like the cloth at the top of this post.  With a stripe around the edges of the squares. Makes the whole surface look quite BUSY.  I am wondering how big the inside square are???

I was dreaming this morning.  Revisionistic thinking.  Revising how the past was......imagining a different story.

I noticed a hole in the pants I am wearing now that it's Spring.  I let go of the heavy cord pants and am now in the threadbare worn-out mossy green LLBean cord pants.  There was a hole by the end of the zipper.  This is typical of LLBean Quality.  I patched it with black felt inside and beige thread on top.  I had not eaten breakfast as yet- threading the machine was way past my optimum activity levels.  Then I colored the beige thread with pens.  Some brown and some green.  Good Enough.

Still can't find a can of Endust.  I am assuming they stopped making the stuff.  No one actually dusts anymore.  The Swiffer collects dust and then lets it float way.  Those commercials on tv aren't telling the truth when they shake the Swiffer cloth and the dust stays put.  Or I am not using a Swiffer cloth.  Now. I need to investigate.   I'll let you know what I ate for Lunch.  Tomorrow.



1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

I have several of those mitts with little green fibery fingers - they come in various and do a great job grabbing up dust and holding it. Especially good for screens and electronics.