Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Daily Notes- Wednesday, April 13th. Overcast with a chance of Rain.


 A self portrait of sorts.   It was fun to do- get out the Neocolor I wax pastels.  I get my wild and out of control hair cut tomorrow.  Big ears and big glasses.

It was interesting how easy this was to do- and no I wasn't looking at a photo or into a mirror.  I guess I did pay attention in college art classes.  Who would have guessed, huh????

Yesterday was a "day off" as Monday we had husband's doctor's appointment and then eye exam.  Back to back.  Then the rest of the day to get over all that "excitement".  I also "cooked" which just means I made a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese.  It was good.  I added green peas to it.

Read an older Jennifer Crusie paperback- "What the Lady Wants" sort of a play on the old Perry Mason series.  Dead body. Private Detective. Who killed him with tons of suspects.   1995.   I sort of went hunting for older Crusie books the last time I was making book requests.  It took awhile for all of them to arrive.  Getting Rid of Bradley was the best one.  So far.  I am still hunting for Strange Bedfellows and Manhunting.  Anyone But You was fun to read.

1995.  It's like the Way Back Machine. Time travel via books.  We moved to Maine at the end of 1991.

Old books.  Old art classes.  Old woman.  I've got clean socks on today.  Coffee is a bit strong.  Oatmeal was good.  I think I slept okay.  I feel rested.  Nothing on the agenda until tomorrow and the haircut. Feels weird to be this ......unattached to calendar items...........I have a book.  I will read.......


2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Love, love your self portrait!

DianeN said...

This is a good face. Kind eyes.