Sunday, April 24, 2022

Daily Notes- Sunday, April 24th- sunshine- watered the seedlings in the back fenced garden.


 I'm making a sort of "promise" here and it will be interesting if I can keep it.....to put original work of my OWN here for the remainder of April.  Possibly into a bit of June. I'd packed the cloth stuff up........

I am struggling.  My lungs are struggling. To Breathe.  My right hip and thigh are weaker than ever before due to a side car crash more than 50 years ago.  I am never sure the right leg will carry the weigh. (I might need a cane)  It wobbles.  It gives way.  It's loose.  I had to try three pairs of pants this morning before I found a pair that would zip. I have traded the sweater for a cotton work shirt--but still wearing a thermal long sleeve under it.  This is Maine.  My Winter blood is thin and cold.

I went back to that Crusie I didn't like.  I skipped ahead twenty pages and then it was fine.  I even liked it. I read Manhunting again.  I might have to buy it.  I just like the parts of the story where they spend the morning in the row boat under a willow branch and sleep.  Well, nap.  And drink beer or juice (the gal drank a few too many cans of beers and almost tipped the boat over when she decided to stand up- so after that she had to have juice.).  Eat apples.  Read. It's a great way to have a relationship. I may have said all this before- I'm getting old and senile.....

I have no idea what is next.  Two books are waiting. I also have a 7 day that needs returning tomorrow.

Connie- I will Try to add another border to that square.  Maybe not all in one day- but by hand and slowly. It may require finding other cloth.  That takes up so much time.  Finding.  So many places to look.  It's better when I have limited resources to the left of where I sit.  And a dog sleeping on my feet.

I might just grab a handful of DebL's magical dye deck cloth scraps.  if I use themt- I can beg for more?????


1 comment:

DianeN said...

I love the idea of seeing your own work posted. Looking forward to it.