Saturday, April 02, 2022

Daily Notes- Saturday, April 2nd. Sunshine.


 Another Sunshiny Day here in Maine.  Almost two in a row.  The neighbors next door were here- loading up their cars with things they might want from their Parent's home- now sold.  Wall art was what was being loaded as I walked out to the mailbox.  I am wondering if they will be bringing a dumpster?  A moving van?  Or a House Sale to move the furniture?  

I love this battered chair and the tin bucket of lovely flowers.   This was sort of what I was going for in the Neighborhood Pickle Jar bouquets last Summer.  I used to have roses. Lots of them.  Beetles ate them. So, so many Japanese Beetles.  They ate the raspberry bushes also. Some days the garden was full off shiny black beetles.

I need to change my Desk Calendar.  Finish off the last four blank squares. Perhaps a few more chairs??

Reading the Corset Diaries.  Very amusing. Katie MacAlister.  Role Playing actors in an old Edwardian house.  Upstairs/downstairs. An American playing the rich New York wife of a British Lord.  It's Bawdy in the best possible way.  Another book on the list of "Best RomCom's"

I finished off my yogurt.  Minus fruit (I had none).  I swept the kitchen floor.  I have Washing Machine Pages to write while washing a load of clothing.  Possibly two loads if I change the bed sheets.. I am already thinking why bother????  Daily readership is at a new low.  When should I stop???

4 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Don't stop! I read your posts every day. I need to start conversing more. My bad.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Please don't stop! Said the person who isn't blogging every day but who enjoys your words every day.

DianeN said...

Don't stop! Just don't!

beverly said...

Please don't stop posting. I visit you everyday. You are so witty and you always put me in a better mood, and really identify with you.