Thursday, April 14, 2022

Daily Notes- Thursday April 14th. Rain Again- All the Spring Bulbs are up and flowering.




 Just finished reading Agnes and the Hitman and intend to read it AGAIN today.   I always forget how Hot and Hilarious this book is.  The Guy parts are written by a Guy- a military guy- Bob Mayer..  So...that adds something to the.......good parts.  Agnes cooks breakfast.  And Agnes's house fills with men all of them wanting breakfast.   Notice the red eyeglasses? House also fills with dead bodies.  Agnes has anger management issues..... and you thought you had to worry about the Hitman, didn't you???

So, I got my haircut and the bad, sad news that I have to find a new person to cut my hair.  Nancy has been cutting my hair for so so many years (15?).  This is hard news to deal with.  She is retiring and going to be caring for her 96 year old mother.  Her brother was doing the care--- but he is tired of it.

I bought When Pigs Fly seeded New York Rye Bread after the haircut ( I needed milk).  Pretty damn good.  Last week I had English Toasting Bread.  I had wanted the Cinnamon Raisin but there wasn't any.  I got Bran Buds.  New larger box- more Buds. I got oatmeal.  The Ice cream section has French Ice Cream.  Sicilian Pistashio.  Next time.  I am now wondering what French Ice Cream is like.   I looked but No DOVE bars.  Welcome to Temptation had everyone eating Dove Bars.  I think Bet Me- also had Dove Bars.  Not Maine.   I have eaten French yogurt- high fat content so I imagine same goes for the Ice Cream.

I have procrastinated on some things.  Today might be the day I get that out of the way. Or not.

No comments: