Friday, April 29, 2022

Daily Notes- Friday, August 29th. Sunshine. No wind. Now Clouds moving in.


 This one is getting sides.  One more going on.  A green I created myself.  With leaves and steam. Now that I see the left side cloth here- I am taking it off.  Does nothing.  Adds nothing.  The interior is made from the clippings of the Valentine painted cloth- after I cut out the hearts.  Seemed a shame to waste them.  I have said all this before.  Having no one to talk to in real life- I tend to repeat myself.  

Yes, that left side is going.  Having them here is a good thing.  I can "fact check" my choices.

I enjoyed the French Ice Cream.  It's not from France.  It's referred to as "French" because of the way it's made.  With lots of eggs.  So...an egg filled ice cream is a French Ice Cream.  It was lovely.  I had the Praline Butter Cake flavor.  Next time the Pistachio one.  I think they have five flavors.  Five weeks.

White vehicles next door.  Two trucks and an SUV.  No additional PODS or moving van.

I start each day- in tears.  I am getting tired of it.

I need to get out of the house.  Walk.  Water the seedlings.  Would be nice to speak to a Human. In person. But even if I go out for a walk....I won't see anyone.  I never see anyone walking anymore.  I guess having a dog- I got out more.  Several walks each day.  Riley was interested in seeing people. Social Animal. Husband is returning from his appointment getting his hair cut.  I haven't eaten breakfast yet. All, that's it for me today.  Hopefully, Law and Order will be on.



2 comments:

Kim Carney said...

I hate to hear you wake up crying, but to be honest, after reading twitter and the news, I usually go to sleep crying.
Send me your address, I want to mail you something.
Plus if you ever want to talk, I am always available. xoxo
kimberlycarney@hotmail.com

LindaSonia said...

I hate to hear you wake up crying too. This past year I have had soo much dental surgery and horrific outbreaks of mouth sores, cold sores and canker sores and bruising in the healing process that I can relate to starting a day sad. You are not alone. Sending you good vibrations. (smile)