Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Daily Notes- Skipped a Day- And almost Skipped another.


 Sorry about that......I got out of my "pattern" and..well, shit happens.  I went out to pay our real estate taxes this morning.  I had to find a new pack of checks- sorting thru the dresser drawer..  Not my best day.  Yesterday was worse.

I AM FINE.  TIRED BUT FINE.

Yesterday, husband said he didn't have his inhaler.  Needed a refill.  I went to grocery/pharmacy and they said it was too soon to refill....I said the inhaler was lost- they said they would call the insurance company etc etc.  I got home and spoke slowly--calm- short sentences.  Small words.  He found the inhaler.  I drove back to pharmacy.  Stopped the insurance call etc. Apologized to everyone.  Welcome to my Future.

That was yesterday morning.  And here it is a day later and almost 5 pm. forgot to post.......

Sigh.  Deep breathing.  Restful breathing.

Law and Order is showing season one, episode 4. HIV/Prostitution Ring.  Been a long long time since I saw any of the early  stuff.  Not a slick. Camera moving around.  Bit queasy.

Dog in the yard- off the path.  Most likely running around and then back to owner.  Pit Bull or Boxer.  Or Mix.  Why they like to mix the two is beyond me.  He looked happy.  Good runner. Don't touch- show no fear.

I am reading older- 1990's- early 2000's- Rom Coms.  A bit more....everything.  Evenly divided between good and meh.  I got another vote for the Corset Diaries at the library checkout.  I was checking out her second book.  Starting it after I press print here.  Perhaps a glass of wine later.  Or a gin and tonic. 

No comments: