Friday, April 08, 2022

Daily Notes- Friday, April 8th. Raining. Cold.


 This image is giving me ideas.  Been awhile since I painted paper.  Could make a little village out of construction paper.  Paste or Elmer's.  Hang it on the wall.  I'd skip the strange birds in the sky.

Yesterday, I visited THREE VENUES.  The discount store over the bridge into Red Trump Country (very few masked people) to buy Fig Preserves in glass jars with red and white checked lids. For husband and a new fresh jigsaw puzzle.  He enjoyed the other one.  Very much- so I wanted to get him another.  I also grabbed two large print word search puzzles.  To have in the car. He stays in the car on these trips.

Then the library to pick up two reserved books and return five.  Then to grocery store for orange juice. I also picked up vegetable sushi for myself.  It was fantastic as always.  Japanese guy makes it fresh every day.  Almost everything else in the little cooler has raw fish.  I always check and double and triple check that what I selected was only vegetables.  The green stuff was super super HOT.

I bought unsalted pretzels.  Not a great idea.

Nothing to watch on tv.  No Law and Order.  Hallmark...not interested.  Sports show.  Too much baseball. Watching baseball is tremendously BORING.  Listening to men talk about baseball........kill me now.  I ended up watching the Celtics Basketball game.  Why don't the white guys get a spray tan or something.?? At least wear those stretchy arm and leg coverings. In a dark color.  A tee shirt.  Something to lessen the whiteness.  They look like the walking dead. Way too Larry Bird for my eyes.

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

While I was house sitting with the dogs, I watched CNN Stanley Tucci discovering Italy food show. Why do I always cry at these cooking shows? But it was great! He investigates each region and what they have to offer.