Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Daily Notes- Tuesday April 26th- Cold with possibility of Rain


 I spent countless minutes yesterday looking for the fabric I used to make the thin horizontal stripes.  Nope. So now, I have to backup....start over.   Now looking for a stripe that has some sort of compatible color vibe or is complimentary or is so NOT that it explodes this cloth......  I have a entire shelf, deep, with stripes.  Can you believe that none of them works here?????  So....as always I have to use a fabric that does not work well with others.  Does not play well.  This is a bit larger than a sheet of copy paper.  A rectangle--Ish.  I might square it up with various sizes of borders.  One of two.

I read Fast women again.  Still moving thru Crusie books.  I have Bet Me next up.  Saving it for a really shitty day- which could be in a few hours.  I am very very fatigued.  My bones ache.  It's, at times, a struggle to walk and breathe.  I also have this annoying vague ringing in my ears.  I can't even enjoy peace and quiet.  Sucks to be me today.  Law and Order is okay but not my favorite season.

So. I won't bore you.  I don't do my best posts writing when I am feeling like this.  If I was 4 years old- I would suggest no sugar and a long nap.

I very nearly pushed everything off my side of the dining room table after I finished my oatmeal- a table we both use for eating  and for desk work.  I pay bills etc.  Instead I put ¼ of the offensive stuff into the shredder.  Sorted the bills- that f...king TruGreen......and the car insurance.  I really WISH I was a NAPPER.  I could really benefit from a good NAP.  It would be restful, quiet, and whatever happens while I am napping- I would not be aware until asked to get out the First aid kit.  Like yesterday.

2 comments:

Kriesnendu Houly said...

Nice article. Thanks for giving the information. I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosure for more info.

please check Out.

Wednesday Captions

DogStarArt said...

Love this piece, and looking forward to seeing more of your work Joanne! Cheers from the equally
chilly and damp Indiana. Stay warm!

Betsy